My nightly weird sh!t post! CRAZY VID!!!

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
OMG :eek: Brett, you're siiiick :sick: I'm surprised you haven't posted the one of the guy shooting his head off yet.... I still get nauseated every time I think about that. :sick:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Best thing Brett has ever posted. Comedy at it's finest! Kid got what he deserved. A door hitting a kid on a bike going that fast could seriously screw up said kid. He deserved to fall out the door and get his head run over by a Chevy. I feel absolutely zero sympathy for him.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
sociopaths... all of you! Sick! Freeeeaks!

I'd watch it again though. In fact, I'll do that right now. FWWAAABAM! oooooohhhh that just doesn't get old.

Too bad if he died though. That is a real stupid way to go.

trpl xj

RockMonkey said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Best thing Brett has ever posted. Comedy at it's finest! Kid got what he deserved. A door hitting a kid on a bike going that fast could seriously screw up said kid. He deserved to fall out the door and get his head run over by a Chevy. I feel absolutely zero sympathy for him.

Amen to that.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Probably the shot to the back of the head he took from the street that did him in... I mean, massive facial fractures are no good... but asphalt to the skull is just really mean to your brain.

BioNuke1

Jeepsus Chrystler
Tacoma said:
Probably the shot to the back of the head he took from the street that did him in... I mean, massive facial fractures are no good... but asphalt to the skull is just really mean to your brain.

Ya the car hitting his head at 30mph probably only gave him a nosebleed :D