My RME non-build thread CanAm / Win free stuff!

Vonski

nothing to see here...
I actually need a set of 15" beadlock wheels for mine, thanks again Vaughn for the chance bud!

No prob. Btw, I’m very critical of many Tusk products, but their wheels are well engineered and built along side STI and several other brands. Good luck on winning, but they’re worth the $ if you have to buy a set. I can get you good pricing if it came to that.

Coco

No prob. Btw, I’m very critical of many Tusk products, but their wheels are well engineered and built along side STI and several other brands. Good luck on winning, but they’re worth the $ if you have to buy a set. I can get you good pricing if it came to that.

Sounds good to me, I have really liked my Fuel beadlocks, but I do feel they are more $$$ than they should be. I will likely be going with Tusks for this set. I'll be in touch. :cool:

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Well Gents, I was hoping for an RME member win, but just didn’t happen. 🤷‍♂️ Anyway, a guy from Payson nailed it with 2156 pounds. That’s 501 additional pounds, which is considerable for a utv, but necessary for the work that was needed. Well, what I feel it needed. 😂

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Sure thing, it can be found on FB/Instagram under “Vaughn Werrett”. I’ve been wheeling with Jeep’s more than utvs, so let me know when you and your boys are hitting a trail and maybe I’ll tag along. 🤘
Hey ya old fart, did you just actually type out the “J” word? That had to be tough! Do you need a hug now?

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Hey ya old fart, did you just actually type out the “J” word? That had to be tough! Do you need a hug now?
It was tough, but I managed. 😂 I’ve gotta be extra nice to ALL 4x4 guys so maybe they’ll let me tag along... at the very back of the group no less. 🤷‍♂️ Good to hear from ya! Thought for sure you died years ago... 😏