Nascar race this weekend

Jesser04

Is anyone going? We are heading down friday morning I'm pretty excited about it. People that have gone is the neon garage and the infield worth the extra money?

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
I think I'll just sit on the roof of the ol' 'home and drink shi++y beer while yelling profanities at my neighbors pregnant, underage daughter instead.:p

But really, since I'm too busy (see above statement) to look it up, where is the race? Vegas? I wouldn't mind going to see one in person, but I can't stand to watch it on TV...

Jesser04

Yeah it's in Vegas. My dad's work is sending him so I'm tagging along it should be a pretty good time. I just hope I don't get hammered and start lipping off to some degenerates and get the sh!t kick out of me.

Last edited:

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
... I just hope I don't get hammered and start lipping off to some degenerates and get the sh!t kick out of me.

Only thing that'll get you beat worse than that is cutting in line at Golden Corral..

Maybe I'll just wait until my work sends me.;)

chadschoon

I've been the past 4 years and I'm heading down Thursday night. I've never been to the neon garage though. This year we have pit passes!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
A day in the life of a Nascar spotter.

.... Left.....

..... Left......

..... Left.....

Bart

First year in 4 that I'm missing Vegas. My SIL usually has tickets and we go down, stay in Mesquite, golf a day and hit the Cup race on Sunday.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I went to a Nascar race in Vegas many moons ago. I was an avid Tony Stewart fan then.. We're talkin '02? '03? I remember there being loads of people in business suits.. They may have out numbered the drunken red necks with beer helmets. I couldn't quite figure that one out. The highlight of the race was one of the cars loosing it's brakes completely and slamming into the wall of the turn right in front of where we were sitting.. He did not make the left turn.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I think I'll just sit on the roof of the ol' 'home and drink shi++y beer while yelling profanities at my neighbors pregnant, underage daughter instead.:p

But really, since I'm too busy (see above statement) to look it up, where is the race? Vegas? I wouldn't mind going to see one in person, but I can't stand to watch it on TV...

Like this?

attachment.php

mesha

By endurance we conquer
^^^ it is so they can see above the fog. YOU DO NOT WANT THE FOGGIES TO GET THE DROP ON YOU!!!