Nate's crappy 93 XJ

Nate's crappy 93 XJ "Snowflake/Ice Princess"

Owners Name & City- Nate, West Jordan, UT

Make, Model & Year of Vehicle- Stripped-down 1993 Jeep Cherokee Country buggy thingy

Engine- 4.0L, HD motor mounts

Transmission- Aisin Warner 4-Speed auto, gear selection switches, big tranny cooler

T-Case- NP231, stock

Axles - HP Dana 30 front w/4.88 gears, Aussie locker, Torq-Masters Chromo shafts with JK joints
-Chrysler 8.25 rear w/4.88 gears, Aussie locker, Riddler diff cover, shaved a bit

Suspension- 3" coils + 2" spacers in the front w/custom 3-link mid-arm, center limit strap, hockey puck bumpstop extensions; stock leaf packs in the rear with additional springs added (7 total) + lift shackles, homebuilt traction bar

Wheels and Tires- 35x12.5r17 Maxxis short course stickies on Raceline Beadlocks

Winch- Guys pulling on a strap usually does it

Favorite Trails- Hell's Revenge, The Maze, Green Day, Nasty Half, Sliplock, Pritchett

Other- Cut in half; power steering cooler; Custom heim steering & tracbar; JCR skid plate; RCI Race cell with Walbro pickups; LED rock lights; Unibody stiffeners; custom boat-sides & bumpers

1-ejs09.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

balfred

I keep hitting next page hoping that there will be more after reading the whole thread but it's not working! There are no more pages :(

Great thread, fun to see all of your adventures and the evolution of your xj

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Not many updates I suppose. Went down to Farmington for the WERock grand nationals with Chance (chocflip201) as my last-minute spotter and we got 2nd in our class. Then went to Reno for Supercrawl and got 2nd/3rd (it's complicated).

Since then I've just been driving it around the neighborhood and trying to figure out what I messed up in Reno. That's comp life lol

I update my FB and IG with pics occasionally if you're interested-
FB "personal" page: Nate RCFS Hurst
FB business page: RockCrawlers ForSale
IG business page but I post comp stuff: @rockcrawlersforsale

N-Smooth

Time for an update? The ol' girl is still kicking.
First place at WERock Cedar City in May.
Third place in the crawl and second in the race at OSRC the next weekend.
Wheeling HTT with family and friends. Added kid seats to the back for maximum enjoyment.
Some pics:
IMG_5013.jpg
View attachment IMG_5373.jpg
IMG_5128.JPG
IMG_5133.JPG
IMG_5141.jpg
IMG_5811.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Time for an update? The ol' girl is still kicking.
First place at WERock Cedar City in May.
Third place in the crawl and second in the race at OSRC the next weekend.
Wheeling HTT with family and friends. Added kid seats to the back for maximum enjoyment.
Some pics:
IMG_5013.jpg
View attachment IMG_5373.jpg
IMG_5128.JPG
IMG_5133.JPG
IMG_5141.jpg
IMG_5811.JPG

Coco

Always fun wheeling with Nate. Still amazes me at what this thing can do.

- - - Updated - - -

Always fun wheeling and competing with Nate. Still amazes me what this thing can do.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Good to see Nate. I love hanging tree trail. It's been a few years since I have run that. Would love to go run it soon is when the weather cools down.

N-Smooth

Always fun wheeling with Nate. Still amazes me at what this thing can do.

- - - Updated - - -

Always fun wheeling and competing with Nate. Still amazes me what this thing can do.

Thanks buddy.

Good to see Nate. I love hanging tree trail. It's been a few years since I have run that. Would love to go run it soon is when the weather cools down.

I hadn't been there since I ran it with you 3 years ago. I'd love to run it with you again. I'm hoping to make it down south this fall/winter to do some wheeling with you. It's been too long my friend! I hope things are going okay.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Me too, me too! Maybe I can hang out with the huge kids, despite my lack of XJ. (and excessive height)