Need a landscape designer

Bart

Anyone know of a landscape designer around that's good to work with? I just need some ideas, I can do the work. My wife really wants someone who knows what they're doing to give us some ideas.
Bart

Jeeptj98

Supergper said:
Isn't that what Tracey Evans does?

Yes he does do this type of stuff he did my yard for me, He did a Great Job the only complaint that I had was that I had some trouble with my pond and he has told me that he was going to come out and fix it for the last year but he has yet to do it I haven't even heard from him for about 6 months.

Cory

My brother-in-law is a landscape architect. He lives in Utah County. I'll PM you his number if you are interested.

Col Mustard

Jason King from Designshop Plus is top notch! He'll work it how ever you want it. Everything from planning, prints, renderings to complete install. He did the design for our whole property and we had him do the install in the front. And he shows up on time. Even early. 801-336-6307 designshopplus@msn.com

RKCRWLR

Ditto on Jayson. He just finished a large planting plan for me. He did a great job, on time, and on budget. I listened to what I was intersted in and incorporated my wish list into the plan. He is pretty booked up for this year but is worth a shot.