Need a snow shovel?

I haven't looked at it, but I would bet $20 the carb has been effed by ethanol.

- DAA
You can buy ethanol free gas a lot of newer Maverick Gas Stations now days. I run all my power equipment on it.

When the season is over for my snowblower or lawn mower, I run it dry, then store it. Then when the time comes back around to run it, I fill it with new clean fuel, and its always starts up.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have led you all astray! My shovel showed up today, and it has a metal edge! This is not the shovel I ordered, and is not the same as the one I was going to replace it with.

I think the metal edge can be easily taken off.

I have failed you all.

TRD270

Web Wheeler
I tried it earlier today and couldn’t get free shipping. Just tried again to be sure and it offered free shipping! If it doesn’t work, just try again I suppose?? Thanks for the recommendation
Thanks for the advice, wanted to charge me $25 bucks to ship. So I decided against it as its a bit of a drive. Opened again later still charged me, closed it and immediately opened again and it gave me free shipping

ID Bronco

Alright, let me fix all of your problems here................I have kept my opinion to myself long enough. This IS the best shovel I have ever utilized. (no metal edge in fact) I don't know where to get them in your state, but they are worth the money, around $40.00 I have three at home and some at work. They have lasted for years (the first one now just wearing down where it drags on the concrete). Idaho winters + this shovel = happiness (at least as much as possible since I'm shoveling snow) IMG_20181212_135138399.jpg IMG_20181212_135157822.jpg

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
That’s almost exactly what the shovel I recommended SHOULD be. But ours has a better handle...

I tried to use the one I just bought, and I made it 5 seconds before losing my temper! The metal edge must come off.

moab_cj5

I don't have a picture, maybe I will get one when I get home, but i have an all plastic blade from Home Depot, even in HD orange, that work great. I saw more of them today at HD on 21st south. around $20 and they are great.