Need a snow shovel?

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I don't have a picture, maybe I will get one when I get home, but i have an all plastic blade from Home Depot, even in HD orange, that work great. I saw more of them today at HD on 21st south. around $20 and they are great.
I’ve got a couple of those also. I let my tenants use them. They are a little thicker and heavier, but do a good job.

moab_cj5

These are the ones I like. They are Orbit shovels, sold at Home Depot. I have 3 of these (one in each garage, and one on the back porch) because they do a great job, and no metal edge!
20181213_084735.jpg20181213_084820.jpg

TRD270

Web Wheeler
I just bought a pair of snow boots so don't worry guys, we won't get any snow in the valley this year.
Did the same thing, Duluth had some good deals soo yeah no more snow this year.

Ha ha!! Come steal it and find out if it glitter or not...
My giant mystery box is due to arrive today so i'll check it for glitter instead

Caleb

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Vendor
I am always in the market for a nonrunning snowblower if you need it out of your way..

If you're serious, come take mine. It's a 24" Troy Built. I bet it just needs new rings or something, maybe not even that. Ran one year and didn't the next. Tried the usually clean the carb, etc and that didn't work so I gave up on it and haven't tried this year. Yours for the price of you coming to get it in Riverton :D

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Supporting Vendor
Brian, do you want a lawnmower to go with that snowblower? Difference is, this one runs just fine. Ryobi with a Honda motor, self-propelled...

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
If you're serious, come take mine. It's a 24" Troy Built. I bet it just needs new rings or something, maybe not even that. Ran one year and didn't the next. Tried the usually clean the carb, etc and that didn't work so I gave up on it and haven't tried this year. Yours for the price of you coming to get it in Riverton :D
Deal.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Brian, do you want a lawnmower to go with that snowblower? Difference is, this one runs just fine. Ryobi with a Honda motor, self-propelled...
Usually I can't pass up free.. but I have graduated my lazy self to riding mowers.. So I will have to decline on this one. Thanks!

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I don’t feel quit as bad now for leading you all astray. I spent about 5 minutes drilling out the rivers and removing the metal edge on my shovel. It’s a good shovel again. The handle really does make a big difference compared to the typical handle when it comes to hard pushing.

Here are my new and old together. You can see how far I have worn this blade down.

3B8090DA-3D68-4A44-8D55-4F4C922F89A4.jpeg613A1FDE-9FCC-4552-B4D7-ACD1D9246F54.jpeg

TRD270

Web Wheeler
Used it today..... that metal edge will be coming off very soon.