Need a snow shovel?

jeeper

Currently without Jeep

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Done. My current shovel is cracked, and has been for a couple of years. :oops:

I had to ship to a store for pickup though, they wanted nearly $25 to ship to my home. Oh well. Thanks for the heads up!

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Done. My current shovel is cracked, and has been for a couple of years. :oops:

I had to ship to a store for pickup though, they wanted nearly $25 to ship to my home. Oh well. Thanks for the heads up!

Bummer. They shipped mine to me for free a couple days ago.
Right in the site it says free shipping to home. I wonder why you don’t count??

AAE7C0DA-C2F4-4A54-95C9-4F8B053D382C.png

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I snagged one as well. It'll be headed to the Woods Cross store at some point? Thanks for the heads up. Mine's been cracked for quite a while as well. I have a similar shovel to this but it's only about 18" wide. It's all in how you use it, right?

Jesser04

I snagged one as well. It'll be headed to the Woods Cross store at some point? Thanks for the heads up. Mine's been cracked for quite a while as well. I have a similar shovel to this but it's only about 18" wide. It's all in how you use it, right?

You can apply that to a lot of things.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I saw that same message, but when it came time to choose the delivery service, only the "ship to store" was free. No biggie, the Woods Cross store isn't THAT far out of the way. :)

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
just ordered mine, just had to switch it from store to home delivery and it applied a shipping credit. Less then 22 bucks to my house out the door in 84106. You guys must live in the hood

Tonkaman

I tried it earlier today and couldn’t get free shipping. Just tried again to be sure and it offered free shipping! If it doesn’t work, just try again I suppose?? Thanks for the recommendation

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I snagged one as well. It'll be headed to the Woods Cross store at some point? Thanks for the heads up. Mine's been cracked for quite a while as well. I have a similar shovel to this but it's only about 18" wide. It's all in how your kids use it, right?
I think this is what you meant to say.

Growing up my dad refused to get a snow blower (and we lived in Alaska!). He'd always say, " I don't need a snow blower, I have six kids, now get to work".
I'm happy now to pass on a similar statement to my kids. :D

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I think this is what you meant to say.

Growing up my dad refused to get a snow blower (and we lived in Alaska!). He'd always say, " I don't need a snow blower, I have six kids, now get to work".
I'm happy now to pass on a similar statement to my kids. :D

My dad said the same thing, now he has 2 actual snowblowers.

DAA

So I used to be pretty gungho about snow removal. For decades. Shovel, then bought the big blower. I was the guy out there super early to do the sidewalk for my whole block before anyone else could get to it. Would do the next door neighbors driveway after I was done with mine. Blah-blah-blah. Went like that forever.

Within the last couple winters, I have decided that I've just had an ass full of that snow crap. My snow blower wouldn't start last winter. I haven't tried to find out why. All five vehicles at my house are 4WD. To hell with it. I ain't shoveling a speck of that crap. It can sit there and turn into thick ice or melt or get patchy or do whatever it wants to do until spring melts it for good. Worked last winter and so far so good this winter. I ain't messing with moving snow anymore.

- DAA

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
IFA has the same shovel. I got one there last winter and still see them there this winter.

Really?? That’s where we used to buy them, but they quite selling them a number of years ago. Maybe it was just our store.. or maybe they brought them back?
Home Depot sells a 26” version, but it has a metal blade edge..and a metal edge is retarded. They catch on the concrete or asphalt all the time.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
Really?? That’s where we used to buy them, but they quite selling them a number of years ago. Maybe it was just our store.. or maybe they brought them back?
Home Depot sells a 26” version, but it has a metal blade edge..and a metal edge is retarded. They catch on the concrete or asphalt all the time.

They do. At least our little store in Ephraim does. I bought mine last year, and was there a couple weeks ago and they still had them.