Need help with Delorme GPS

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Does anyone here have any experience with the Delorme Earthmate PN-20 GPS units. I just bought a used one for under $100 and have a few questions.

Mainly concerning the software.

Thanks.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I have figured out how to use the GPS pretty well. Nice unit,

Here is the biggest problem I have. The guy I bought it from says that I don't need any software to use it with the computer. But, I've learned I do need TopoUSA to be able to download tracks, routes, and plot out trips easily with this GPS.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of TopoUSA version 7 or 8 that they would be willing to part with or loan out?

Thanks,
Bear

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I have figured out how to use the GPS pretty well. Nice unit,

Here is the biggest problem I have. The guy I bought it from says that I don't need any software to use it with the computer. But, I've learned I do need TopoUSA to be able to download tracks, routes, and plot out trips easily with this GPS.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of TopoUSA version 7 or 8 that they would be willing to part with or loan out?

Thanks,
Bear

I think I do have one.

edit: However, we are right in the middle of redoing our family room (where the bulk of our CDs are kept) and it's proving a little difficult to come up with

Last edited:

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I think I do have one.

edit: However, we are right in the middle of redoing our family room (where the bulk of our CDs are kept) and it's proving a little difficult to come up with

Cool, if you find it that would be awesome. I just don't have the $100 to go buy it right now.