Need Mud Flaps

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Anyone have a Rock Tamer style mud flap system I can buy/rent/borrow? I need it today and will return it next tuesday. My truck has been in for repairs for a week and a half and they promised me 2 days max. Now I'm in their loaner truck and am taking my boat to lake mead tonight. This loaner truck has no mud flaps and I'm worried about rocks hitting my boat over the 1000 mile haul.
The loaner truck is a Ram 2500. It has the 2.5" receiver, but I will adapt it down to fit my 2" ball mount. So I'm not sure if one of these slide on mud flap systems will work or not. Call or text me asap for arrangements. Josh- eight oh one9189784. I'm in Magna and can pick it up anywhere along the way, heading south.
Thanks!

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I live in Kaysville and have one that you can use. My son lives in SLC so you could drop it back off to him.

Thanks for the offer! I'm not sure I'll be able to get up to kaysville between leaving work and trying to get out of town at 330. If I could get up there around 2pm would that work for you? Call/text me.

Maybe someone else south of me?

rholbrook

Thanks for the offer! I'm not sure I'll be able to get up to kaysville between leaving work and trying to get out of town at 330. If I could get up there around 2pm would that work for you? Call/text me.

Maybe someone else south of me?
Just saw this. I dont get on but once a day. If you still need it, PM on this or eight zero one two zero one five eight 91