Need pics of Tube Bender stands....

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
A friend of mine recently got his JD2 and is looking for a few ideas on how to mount the bender. If anyone has pics of their stand or stands thay have seen else where, please post them here.

Heres what I have found.....

Dscn3130.jpg

DSCN3179.JPG

Vonski

nothing to see here...
You didn't say whether it was for a manual or hydraulic bender. If your budget allows, definitely go hydro. With your bender on wheels, you can move the bender, rather than move things out of the path of your tube. Of course there are many options, but this is the one we've liked best.

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by Vonski
You didn't say whether it was for a manual or hydraulic bender. If your budget allows, definitely go hydro. With your bender on wheels, you can move the bender, rather than move things out of the path of your tube. Of course there are many options, but this is the one we've liked best.

His is Manual, already bought it & trying to keep costs down. Is your stand a Tool Tray with the top flipped? Looks good!

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
There was a cool link on pirate from a guy that converted his manual to a hydro using harbor freight parts, mondo cheap.

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by Jeremy
There was a cool link on pirate from a guy that converted his manual to a hydro using harbor freight parts, mondo cheap.

Thats a link worth having! I'll have to go search for that thread.

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by Mike_Lib
I'm jealous :(

So are you gonna' use that for an exo?

I'm gathering pics of Bender Stands, so one of my friends can find what will best suite his needs. He recently purchased a JD2, manual and wants to see what others have used for Mounting it.

Hopefully one day, his Bender will be used for an Exo on my ride, :D :D !! We gotta get it mounted first!

Ryan

Yeah, and it's only been sitting on the bench now for what, 2 or 3 months(or maybe 4 or 5)? Oh well. I guess when you have a job, that happens sometimes:(