Need Rock Sliders

StoneColdSober

I have been hunting high and low to find a shop that will fab up some slider for me at a reasonable price. The closest I have found that is quoting me something reasonable is up in Kamas. This is my DD and I know I am going to have to rent a car while the work is being done and I just can't figure a way to make Kamas work out in that regard.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I have been to the Rad Jeeper, Ben Hanks, a small shop (can't remember the name) and they have all been really nice to talk to but they all want $700 or more. I can get some prefab ones from Shrockworks for about $200 less shipped but their delivery timeframe is at least a month. I need some quicker than that.

Help out a newb. I have a '09 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Pro4x.

Thanks in advance!!!

StoneColdSober

I PM'd Karl with the specs of what I want. I am happy to help out as well (don't know how much use I'll be though). I have had 3 PM's from guys on the board and I am not looking for a bidding war or anything. All 3 have indicated they think they can do it within my budget and so it is really going to come down to who has the time to do it and can work with my schedule.

StoneColdSober

I have spoken with Karl and I plan on having him (and gravesdiggerxj if he wants to help out) do the sliders for me. I really appreciate everyone's responses to my inquiry and this really came down to logistics and not cost.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to post pics of the finished product.