Wanted Need vehicle storage for a few months

H-K

INFIDEL
Supporting Member
I just bought a retired ambulance that I'm going to be converting to a 4x4 overland camper. I need to find somewhere to store it for a few months. I'm renting a condo and the ambo is not going to fit in the parking garage. If anybody has some space in their yard/driveway or warehouse/shop in the SLC/Bountiful area and wants to make some extra cash to let me store it for about 3 maybe 4 months, let me know. Ideally I'd love a space where I can work on the interior on weekends, but otherwise. I'd store it during the week and then take it on weekends to work on elsewhere. 🚑

Attachments

• imageRD2.png
    imageRD2.png
    153.5 KB · Views: 28

xjtony

If you can't find some place local let me know. I'm in Grantsville but I can talk to the wife about it. I've got a fenced field behind the house. Its not much but its secure.

H-K

INFIDEL
Supporting Member
Bountiful would be perfect! Anybody offer any intersting trades for your trailer or is it more like "I have a Skillsaw, 50lbs of sand, and a 1985 microwave oven for trade"?

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
As long as it runs/drives (sounds like it does no problem) and could be shuffled around when needed I could probably help you out too. I'm in West West Jordan.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Bountiful would be perfect! Anybody offer any intersting trades for your trailer or is it more like "I have a Skillsaw, 50lbs of sand, and a 1985 microwave oven for trade"?

I did just get an interesting trade offer for a 32' gooseneck. Conveniently my work is looking for at least one and possibly more deck over goose neck trailers. I may get more than my asking price?

H-K

INFIDEL
Supporting Member
If we can sell my big trailer, we'd have some space. It seems people have run out of cash of late and I'm getting a lot of trade offers
Hey. Storing the ambulance at your place would be great because it's near my work etc. Any luck on selling that trailer? I have the ambulannce now and can park it for another couple of days in the apartment visitor parking before someone throws a fit. Let me know if parking it at your place is a possiblilty. Thanks!!

H-K

INFIDEL
Supporting Member
As long as it runs/drives (sounds like it does no problem) and could be shuffled around when needed I could probably help you out too. I'm in West West Jordan.
Right on. It runs/starts reliably, so it can be shuffled around if needed.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Hey. Storing the ambulance at your place would be great because it's near my work etc. Any luck on selling that trailer? I have the ambulannce now and can park it for another couple of days in the apartment visitor parking before someone throws a fit. Let me know if parking it at your place is a possiblilty. Thanks!!

Unfortunately, I still have the trailer. Adding your ambulance to our mix would make things pretty crowded back there.