New a spotter for We-Rock Sand Hollow April 27th and 28th

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
@xj_nate has never yelled at me actually. I on the other hand get way to worked up when I am in the car. You just have to realize that it is nothing personal at all. As soon as we get off course I usually apologize and then thank him to staying calm and keeping me in line. It is a high stress situation and there is alot on the line when your running pro courses.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
@xj_nate has never yelled at me actually. I on the other hand get way to worked up when I am in the car. You just have to realize that it is nothing personal at all. As soon as we get off course I usually apologize and then thank him to staying calm and keeping me in line. It is a high stress situation and there is alot on the line when your running pro courses.

Yup, I don't get very emotionally charged while I'm driving. Sure I want to win but I also realize that getting mad doesn't do anything for that goal. It also helps that Ryan is a freakin' amazing spotter.
When Ryan gets angry in the car I tell him to chill the hell out and then talk to him about it after we complete the course. It works just fine.

Kevin and Jason need radios. When you have to yell to be able to hear it's too easy for that to be misconstrued. Unfortunately the good radios are like $175 each. It's an investment.

POR

This is so true lol!! I yelled at my spotter so bad on one course, i think the judges gave us bonus points cuz they felt bad for him hahahahahaha... competitiveness runs deep while on course..