New Chevy Blazer

P

PelikeMike

Man, this is just despicable. What were they thinking down at Chevy HQ? :rolleyes:

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Eh, I'm not convinced the Bronco is going to be anything worth hooting about either, have they shown anything specific yet? Everything I've read makes me think they want it to be a "rugged" crossover and fight the new Cherokee, and that's dumb.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Eh, I'm not convinced the Bronco is going to be anything worth hooting about either

^this^
Ford fans best not count the bronco eggs before they hatch- it could be a re-badged Ford Flex with a set of AT’s for all we know.

I’m not sure what everybody expected out of a new blazer but I expect GM wants to make money so they made a CAR that will probably sell.

rholbrook

When they came out with the S10 Blazer it sucked too. If the put an LS3 or 4 in it and called it the LS3 Blazer then I would be okay with it. But as it sits....its a bad idea.

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
Why does Chevy keep building over priced crap. And why do old men and women keep buying them. Everything in them is plastic with horrible fit and finish. Still using switches and radios from the 90's and early 2000's. Hey look its the same column shifter from my buddies 2004 durmax in a 2018 duramax. Jeez did they buy an endless supply of their crap switches? Same with Toyota, you can buy a camry with the same switches they use in the Lexus's. If i'm spending $80K for a Lexus it better damn well not have camry switches.

YES I'M A CAR SNOB!!!!!