New coyote hunting vid

DAA

You're enjoying that drone. Cool footage! The coyotes seem nervous and a little curious at the same time. Is that accurate?

Very accurate for some of them. Probably all of the ones in the youtube vid. Coyote are highly individualistic though. I've seen everything from very nervous about it, to outright aggression. With most being mixed and in the middle, as you observed. Had one that just turned to fight and got pretty aggressive towards the drone. I totally muffed the shot, was already recording and hit record, so didn't record :rofl: .

I have found it most interesting, that no coyote has been freaked out enough by the drone to change his chosen course for it. If a coyote is heading somewhere, and I get out in front of him with the drone, the coyote doesn't change direction for it, he runs right under it and keeps heading towards where he wants to head. No other animals I've allegedly chased with it have shown that level of indifference.

- DAA

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Stupid question? Did or does your buddy work at the auto auction? Rad video either way