New DeWalt Portaband

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
SOLD!!!!

I need to get rid of a refurbished DeWalt Portaband, Heavy Duty, Deep Cut portable band saw. It's brand new, in the box... never been ran or even plugged in. Model number DW328.

(I have a refurbished DeWalt SawZall that is going strong 12 years later after LOTS of use, I'm a fan of their refurbished tools. They run like new, you'd never know it was a refurb other than the lower price.)

Price- $200 (I'm loosing money at this price). Located in Fruita, CO.

PC290601-L.jpg

PC290604-L.jpg

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I would like one of these someday, but don't has need for one enough to actually buy one. :ugh:

I have a couple reconditioned Dewalt tools that have been perfect for me. (2 drills and a chopsaw) If anyone's trying to decide, don't be scared. :)

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
i have a milwaukee but the deep cut on this would be super nice.......bump for a screaming deal

Badbuggy

rock star
Just shaved off the bottom of a 14 bolt with a portaband, this thing will pay for itself quick, and the price is good. Somebody should jump on this one.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
If you will ship it to 84606 for that price I will take it.

Let me think about it, I'm already loosing $40 on it as is. I do have it on my local Craigslist and have had some interest, but it's still here.

If you'll split shipping 50/50, it's a deal.