New Forum Software! Help us find issues.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Hey everyone, welcome to the next step for RME... the Xenforo forum software! There will be some time before we're all used to the new layout, where different buttons and options are. In the meantime, if you see any issues or something that isn't working, please use this thread to post up and share what you see.

It will take us a little time to get all the bugs worked out, so please be patient!

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I'm told you can't register for the site, all fields filled out and the register button isn't working. Tried on safari and chrome

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
For the last couple days when I go into a thread, it will be random on whether or not it will jump to the most recent post. About 50/50 I get put at the start of the thread.

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
I think it's whether or not you've been in that thread since the software update. If you haven't been in it yet since the software updated, it starts you from the beginning, assuming you wanted to start there. If you have been in, it takes you to new, or if you haven't been in for a while and there's a lot of new posts, it takes you to the first post you haven't seen yet... or at least that's how it appears to be.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
interesting feature I found today, when you highlight part of someone's post it lets you hit reply on just a section or to do multiquote if you have a bunch of sections you want to reply to.

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
Everytime I try to upload a photo from my phone it tells me that the file size is too big is there a way to resize or Shrink the files easily on mobile? Thank you
I had that problem for the first day but then Shane upped the size limit. What phone do you have? It has worked so far for all my iPhone 7+ pics

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Everytime I try to upload a photo from my phone it tells me that the file size is too big is there a way to resize or Shrink the files easily on mobile? Thank you

Any idea what size your photo's are? The current settings are pretty high, I'm surprised you have an issue.

@Herzog

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I bumped it a little more last night. We need to resize photos on our side so they don’t take so long to load on mobile devices. Some of the posted photos are huge!

gatchmo5710

It seems any post with a picture has a giant blank space before the post ends. The more pictures the longer the black space after the post...

Using a fairly new dell on internet explorer.