New Forum Software! Help us find issues.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Hey everyone, welcome to the next step for RME... the Xenforo forum software! There will be some time before we're all used to the new layout, where different buttons and options are. In the meantime, if you see any issues or something that isn't working, please use this thread to post up and share what you see.

It will take us a little time to get all the bugs worked out, so please be patient!

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I'm hoping somebody else will chime in. I'm not sure why it's not giving you the option to proceed.
This is what it looks like. I use the attached files to attach this. That is not in existent on mine in the conversation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-22-10-31-18.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-22-10-31-18.png
    70 KB · Views: 2

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Is it possible to make the "return to top" arrow in the bottom corner a fixed (floating?) button? Maybe it's just me, but it bugs me that you have to scroll up a tiny bit to get the button to appear. What about adding a "return to bottom" button as well? Both features are handy at times.
Pretty please?:p

Screenshot from ih8mud.com - the top/bottom buttons are always in that bottom right corner regardless of where you are on the page:
Untitled.jpg

Tonkaman

Anyone else having a problem seeing the cursor inside the text box after writing several lines? It seems the text box should scroll down automatically but it only stays at the top.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Anyone else having a problem seeing the cursor inside the text box after writing several lines? It seems the text box should scroll down automatically but it only stays at the top.

The text box on my IPad mini is hidden by my keyboard as soon as I start typing.