New guy

jeepinkeller

Hey whats up all! Just found this place today, it looks pretty cool, I'm way interested in learning where some cool local trails are and stuff. Lookin forward to getting to know everyone! Peace out:D

Last edited:

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Wow this is exciting......... Newbie's that actually post!!:D

This place is cool!!:cool:

Tell us more about yourself, rig details are nice.
I see that you were born and raised in Provo ........ Yippee, that sounds fun!!:rofl:

jeepinkeller

all right more about me....hmmmmmmmmm.......I'm 23 and live in Provo with my wife of 1 year. I go to uvsc and enjoy playing on the weekends as much as possible. I'm probably not as hardcore into the sport of rockcrawlin as some of you are but would be if i had the bling bling $ . I roll in a yellow 2000 tj sport with 4" tera long arm suspension kit, 33 super swamper sx's on 15x10 black rock crawler rims, rancho 9000's, dana44 rear with posi, homemade rear bumper and rocksliders. I have alot more plans for my jeep but they'll have to wait until a rich distant relative dies or i win big in vegas. :D

Last edited:

jeepinkeller

Maybe i should rephrase that ...i drive a yellow tj ... :) So whats this place all about, is everyone pretty tight or is it just casual chit chat. Do you guys ever go wheelin together? Just curious....:

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Welcome...

Groups of RME'ers go wheelin just about everyweekend, most weekend you can choose from several options. Hang out get to know the board...
:D