new here

BlackPearlXJ99

Hello all,

I stumbled across the forum so I decided to say hello and check out the community. I'm from Northern CO. There's seems to be quite a diverse amount of wheelers here so Im keeping my eyes peeled on XJ/Taco or anything neat.

I didn't see anything on the home page, can anyone give me a run down of the forum you have going here, I haven't a clue as to what most get out of this place.

Cheers.

M.M.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Welcome, I enjoy RME for the mix of vehicles, we aren't just a Jeep or Toyota forum, we also go out in the Isuzu, Ford, IH, etc. There's even a build out there for a 65 Sunbeam Alpine. The forum is a different philosophy than a facebook or twitter experience where you might see something today and in a week you'll never find it again. You can dig up stuff from years ago like when Steve owned my truck https://www.rme4x4.com/threads/97-tacoma-build-abner.88552/

Again welcome to the forum.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
RME is a mostly regional Rocky Mountain forum for 4x4 enthusiasts of various sorts who like to talk tech, trail rides and general BS.

Welcome!

Tip: hit the "What's New" menu to see what's happened here since you last visited. Probably the easiest way to keep track of the discussions.

Last edited:

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Welcome! This is a great group of diverse off-roaders. I use the forum for tech questions and trip ideas, as well as connecting with friends I don't see all the time, but enjoy wheeling with.