New Jeep JK/JL Molle Panels from Tribe16

Anchor_Mtn

Work Less, Travel More
Vendor
I was down in Texas a few weeks ago visiting Tribe16(the premier Jeep and Offroad Race shop in Texas). While I was drooling over the amazing rigs they are always building there(no pics of that unfortunately), I got a sneak peak at Tribe16's new Molle panels for the Jeep JK/JL.
My favorite are the flank(side) panels that let you take advantage of a pretty large, useless place in the back of your jeep to be able to SECURELY store a lot of gear.... and not just the usual MOLLE bags. The slotted sections let you attach fire extinguishers and even Roto-Pax mounts. The same design is incorporated into the rest of their panels as well. Right now they have Flank panels, tailgate panels, back of seat panels and overhead console panels. The front overhead console even accommodates a CB/Ham radio mount that tucks nicely out of the way of your already crowded dash.
The fit and finish of these new panels are amazing. They are all plasma cut steel and powdercoated black.

IMG_5076.jpg

I ordered a pair of Flank Panels plus a Tailgate Panel and will do a full write-up on the install soon and long term review on them in a few months.
For now, go check them out yourself at TRIBE16
www.tribe-16.com

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I'll have to check out the overhead console radio mount, I need a good place to mount my radio that's out of the way and preferably out of the sun.

Anchor_Mtn

Work Less, Travel More
Vendor
Its a nice piece, Greg. They made a bunch of stuff that really is useful and fits well....with more in the works.
Generally, Im not big on the tacticool stuff and Ill admit 90% of the reason I got the side panels is to keep my dog from falling out of the back of the jeep while wheeling. They arent very bright and like to stand on the back wheel well for a better view offroad. I will get to move my recovery gear out from under the backseat now though.

I think it would be awesome to make side hatches that replace the back glass on the hard tops so you can use both sides of the molle panels.