New member in the Ogden area

Been in the Ogden area for over 20 years but just now getting into get off-road thing recently. Went to Moab 2 years ago with my family and had a blast on a couple of the easier trails in my tow rig.

20180927_134758.jpg

Decided I wanted something a little more capable but I wanted more of an overland type than a dedicated rock crawler so I started looking for possible SUV's (preferably something with 3 rows). Started looking at 4-Runners but found that decent examples with 3 rows must have been made from gold with the prices people were wanting. So I settled on a 2002 Sequoia. I just finished the lift project that has been just plans for the last year. It has Icon front coilovers with adjustable upper control arms. Rear is some OME springs and shocks. Basic so far but got the extra ground clearance I was shooting for with the 33" BFG's.

20200801_204546_HDR.jpg

Found this site when I was googling some off-road trails to test it out on. Looks like a good group!

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Been in the Ogden area for over 20 years but just now getting into get off-road thing recently. Went to Moab 2 years ago with my family and had a blast on a couple of the easier trails in my tow rig.

View attachment 129722

Decided I wanted something a little more capable but I wanted more of an overland type than a dedicated rock crawler so I started looking for possible SUV's (preferably something with 3 rows). Started looking at 4-Runners but found that decent examples with 3 rows must have been made from gold with the prices people were wanting. So I settled on a 2002 Sequoia. I just finished the lift project that has been just plans for the last year. It has Icon front coilovers with adjustable upper control arms. Rear is some OME springs and shocks. Basic so far but got the extra ground clearance I was shooting for with the 33" BFG's.

View attachment 129723

Found this site when I was googling some off-road trails to test it out on. Looks like a good group!
Welcome to the forum.