New Pics of Supercrawl III obstacles coming...

J.Johnson

New Pics for Supercrawl III

Looks like the progress is steady. Obstacle 1 is still a monster! The have a good sized hot tub going on number 4 or 5. Go to Gotrocks4x4.com for the updates and a video interview with Darryl Motley. Here is a pic of the Hot Tub....

Attachments

• P1010091.JPG
    P1010091.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 96

J.Johnson

Our web guy is AWOL for today but we will have new pics at www.gotrocks4x4.com tomorrow. We were out there today and I would say that they are about 75% done. #1 (the WALL) is getting cement tomorrow so we will be sure to snap a few shots eh...

SuperRanger

J.Johnson said:
Our web guy is AWOL for today but we will have new pics at www.gotrocks4x4.com tomorrow. We were out there today and I would say that they are about 75% done. #1 (the WALL) is getting cement tomorrow so we will be sure to snap a few shots eh...

Are you serious? Is #1 really that huge wall? Damn, I am second up on the first day on that wall then. It has been giving me nightmares for 2 weeks now.....

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
James K said:

great photos. Thanks for the updates.

However, I agree with James (as do a number of other folks who have replied to the above thread). I have merged all of your threads into this single thread, so lets keep it at that. No need to be making a new thread for every single day you shoot photos. Especially since you are linking to your photos.
Continue to put a new teaser in though, that is a great idea.

Caleb

drove by RMR on my way home today and #1 looks scary as hell...all I have to say is SPOTTER RIDE :D the other scary thing about it is not only going up but you have to come right back down :p

GR4x4

Stop the MADNESS
New pics should be up tonight. They are almost done. #1 is going to be nuts I can't wait to film you crazies going up and over the other side. It's going to be like a rockit if you hit it to fast and over the other side you drop. OUCH !!!

Well good luck and hope to have the pics up before 8 tonight.

Edit: They are up! about time huh :D
Sorry for the wait. looks like they are almost done.

Attachments

• 100504_8.jpg
    100504_8.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

GR4x4

Stop the MADNESS
Here is another teaser, Pics are up and ready to view.

Attachments

• #1.jpg
    #1.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited: