New Protest (Since it got Deleted)

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Make sure you guys have Saturday the 16th open between about 10am-12pm! Because that's when we'll be staging a protest in front of SUWA's SLC offices. Bring signs, bring the family. We're there to make a point that we think what the Governor did was right, and what they are trying to do is wrong.
Keep watching this thread for more information in the coming days, and tell everyone you know about this, we need as many people as possible!

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
UPDATE:
We may be postponing this for a week or so since the Gov. has decided to resign and head off to the EPA. Lets see, that happens. I'll keep you guys in the know.

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
No no no, they have bigger fish to fry. They have no idea that rattle-con even exists. It's about the governor's land deal and SUWA becoming a general nuisance.

EZ

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
i live blocks from this place. i give em the bird every time i drive by.

it's on 11 th East, and around 14th? 15th? South? it's a blue old office builing, really small and ugly.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by SAMI
i live blocks from this place. i give em the bird every time i drive by.

it's on 11 th East, and around 14th? 15th? South? it's a blue old office builing, really small and ugly.

and flammable......???

just kidding.....Or am I.....

BTW skyetone....you are an idiot...:rofl:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Well, since Leavitt hasn't left office yet, we really don't know what is going on. I'm thinking we wait untill the weekend after Leavitt takes his new post. That way we can show our support for our new Gov, Walker, which SUWA will begin slandering as soon as she takes office.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
i like this plan of action. sounds good. we gotz to show her we are here, and serious about our land. if she doesn't want to make it an issue, then we'll make her!!!!!!

Originally posted by spencurai

BTW skyetone....you are an idiot...:rofl:

i would have to agree!