New to Northern Utah

TreeFarm

Hey all.

My name is Alex and I'm "new" to the area, I moved up to Roy from Vegas in 3 years ago. I've spent the last few years riding my dirt bike and building. I'm finally ready to get out wheeling again. I don't really know any trails around here, or anyone to go out wheeling with.

I have two rigs currently. My daily driver when I'm not on my bike, a 1998 K2500 that has a 5.3 LM7, NV4500, Twin sticked NP205, King pin D60/14 bolt both locked with 4.56s, Rolling on 37s. It was an extended cab long bed, I cut 24" out of the wheel base and 36" total off the truck.

My other rig is a 1945 Willys MB. It has a 4.3l V6, SM465, D18/20 hybrid, Waggy D44s, YJ leafs, Toy steering, 37"s. Its just about done, I have to pull it apart for final welding, plumbing, and wiring.

My DD in the summer, a plated 15 WR450F. It has the basic mods and a set of knobbies and sumo wheels.

I look forward to getting out and wheeling with some of you.

bx3bL1k.jpgRbnNYSR.jpgoJP9dWD.jpg

moab_cj5

Welcome! Nice rigs! This is an active group with tons of trips planned you can get out on. Hope to see you on the trail!

Greg

Are you not entertained?!
Admin
Welcome to RME, Alex! Love the rides, I think we have similar tastes... X-D

My '98 GMC I built, sold a few years ago.-

And my Willys Crawler that's under construction currently...

And I had a WR450f that had Supermoto wheels & tires several years ago. We have a lot of members that ride, so don't be shy posting up about the bike!

TreeFarm

Thanks for the welcomes guys. I've been exploring the forums a bit. looks like there is a small run coming up ill try to jump on. Ive been wanting to make it to the flat fender run for a while now. I need to get off my butt and finish that damn thing.

XJEEPER

Welcome Alex, and nice rigs. No mention of the red 60's C-Truck in the background, is this one yours as well?

TreeFarm

Welcome Alex, and nice rigs. No mention of the red 60's C-Truck in the background, is this one yours as well?
Thanks. Yes, it was mine. I picked it up two winters ago for cheap. Dropped a 350 in it, converted it to power steering, went through the brakes and some other things. Then sold it in the summer after driving it for a few months.

Attachments

XJEEPER

Cool, I've got a 60 Apache C-10 Stepside, all original with 80k-ish miles on it. I have a 78 C-10 front suspension to slide under it, which will add disc brakes and allow for lots of ride height options.