New Tool,,,,:-)

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Well I went down to AirGas today and bought a New Millermatic 210!!!!!!!!!! :D

I have to give props to Jake (tjjeepjunkie), he hooked me up Big Time and will see all of my business in the future. I highly recommend calling him for all of your welding/gas needs!

Thanks again Jake!

Shawn

harkinoff

something to do...
Yes, Jake is very cool... He is probably wondering where I'm at, I've yet to go pick mine up He sold me weeks ago.. I just haven't had time to go get it and unload it in my current garage which is being used as a paint booth for the people repainting my house :p

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
PierCed_3 said:
If you need help relocating your old welder I am sure I know where you can keep it. ;)

MY HOUSE.... :eek: :greg:
The sale is pending on that one right now, if it falls through I will let ya know.

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
I am glad i could help you out. Anytime you need anything here give me a call i will always take care of fellow wheelers!!!

troutbum

cubi-kill
Tjjeepjunkie said:
I am glad i could help you out. Anytime you need anything here give me a call i will always take care of fellow wheelers!!!

Wish I would have known, Harkin tells me you beat my price from cyber weld, even with taxes
:eek:

Shawn, you'll love the 210...a little big to store but worth it. :greg:

troutbum

cubi-kill
Shawn said:
Size wise, this welder is smaller than my old one.. ;)
I was almost going to add, that size is more of problem for me than you with that nice new shop... :D

Size of the welder that is... -_-

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
wow,,, that sucker has some Kick!!!

Seems like the recomemded speed and power is a little to much. Guna have to get used to this one.... :)

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Shawn said:
wow,,, that sucker has some Kick!!!

Seems like the recomemded speed and power is a little to much. Guna have to get used to this one.... :)
I noticed that my welder and my brothers, who also has a MM210 will weld differently on the same exact settings. I have to run a higher WFS to acheive the same weld than he does.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Hickey said:
I noticed that my welder and my brothers, who also has a MM210 will weld differently on the same exact settings. I have to run a higher WFS to acheive the same weld than he does.
I have been reading, and reading all those post on PBB from Allen.....