New Utah resident

85CUCVKRAWLER

Hello! I just moved here from the Virginia (NOVA) area to the town of Tooele. I was offered an excellent job opportunity and I could not resist the allure of everything Utah has to offer. So I moved me, my family and my 85 CUCV out here to experience the adventure. I choose to move to Tooele due to its access to BLM land and the constrictor trails. I was very active in the local rock crawling scene back east So I can wait to get out there!

The K5 is a military surplus CUCV. It's has a carbed 350 with the SM465 and NP208. But I have Ecobox/NP205 n the garage ready to be installed. It's sitting on a dana 60 and 14 bolt, both locked. 40 inch patagonias. RNR hydro assist. 52" spring swap in the front with Abomb mount. 64" swap in the rear with DIY4x mounts and flipped shackle reversals. The bumpers, roll cage and slides were all done by me.

By the way, can anyone tell me why U4WDA isn't emailing me back about joining?

85CUCVKRAWLER

They've had their challenges with membership clerking. I'm not up to date on current challenges but they are good folks. I hope you hear from them soon
I've emailed them a few times in the past months with no response. If someone can get me a contact or next meeting I can attend I would appreciate it.