Newbie in the hizzie!

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Hi...

My name is Bryson (that was tough.) I have a 93 yj in the works right now with a 375 hp 383 sbc...TH400, Ford 205...'Mog 404 portals ...but is doesn't work right now...I also have a 98 Dodge CTD that I like to talk about a lot. I worked at Mepco 4x4 (like a lot of others here!)for almost 3 years doing sales, and more recently working in the shop. Anyways, I guess that is about it.
Nice to be here with a bunch of other people who are as sick in the head as I am! ;) :D

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Cody said:
Man, they'll let anyone sign up these days. :D

Yeah, we're getting pretty lienient... but he did have to pay a hefty fee.

Welcome Bryson... now, the ever-asked question (I get it all the time....).... When is your rig going to be done?

Caleb

Greg said:
Yeah, we're getting pretty lienient... but he did have to pay a hefty fee.

Welcome Bryson... now, the ever-asked question (I get it all the time....).... When is your rig going to be done?

you dont have to answer that bryson:D...or just say soon, very soon:rofl:

Greg and I are the ultimate web-wheelers around this place...maybe we ahve another member:rofl:

anyways, welcome to the board...and where are the pics, we need some pics...

95jeepgrndchke

supergper said:
you dont have to answer that bryson:D...or just say soon, very soon:rofl:

Greg and I are the ultimate web-wheelers around this place...maybe we ahve another member:rofl:

anyways, welcome to the board...and where are the pics, we need some pics...
Your guys's Rig is RME :D

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
I will have pics of my pile of parts as soon as I become un-retarded..... :sick: :-\ :ugh:
but thank you to all (except for cody... :D )for the welcome.......... :suka:

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
gtidrivr said:
welcome to the board... and it soulds like you have a very nice pile of **** er parts -_- now get off of here and put it together!! :mad2:
no joke...I really need to....man I suck!

gtidrivr

yeah no joke!! get your ass in gear, easter is coming... we could always use another person in the group to get stuck on the waterfall... :eek:

gtidrivr

i dont doubt that, but you know... the more that merrier. you sure did miss a cool midnight run to get rick off the waterfall last weekend, we were out till 2:30 a.m. :eek: oh yeah and it was cold as sh*t!!!!

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
bryson said:
Hi...
I also have a 98 Dodge CTD that I like to talk about a lot. I worked at Mepco 4x4 (like a lot of others here!)for almost 3 years doing sales, and more recently working in the shop.

Welcome to the board,

I used to deal with a "bryson" who worked at the counter at Mepco, are you the only one?

(I would be worried if there were a lot of you! :D )

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Jinx said:
Welcome to the board,

I used to deal with a "bryson" who worked at the counter at Mepco, are you the only one?

(I would be worried if there were a lot of you! :D )
Thank you for the welcome, and yes, I am the Bryson of whom you speak ...
wiggle.gif
naughty.gif