Next get together at Cody's/Bewilder?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I think we're going to try to do a couple more car show things in October when it cools down, but by all means, don't wait on that! You're welcome to come in for a monthly meet up or something. We have another group that has a standing first-thursday-of-every-month thing they do.

On my end, I don't want to keep trying to get everyone down here every month as it will just eventually get old and sound like I'm just trying to dip into the off-road cookie jar too many times. That's why I was giving it a month or two break before I try to con ya'll into coming.

But....the Schwarzbier and new batch of Session IPA are gooooood, as are the Chicken Chorizo tacos.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
On my end, I don't want to keep trying to get everyone down here every month as it will just eventually get old and sound like I'm just trying to dip into the off-road cookie jar too many times. That's why I was giving it a month or two break before I try to con ya'll into coming.

How bout sharing the dates when said car show things will occur (when that's available). That doesn't seem too "invasive".
With so many things being shut down this year due to Covid, many of us are looking for cool local entertainment options.