NEXT U4WDA Board Meeting

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Please come join us:

Our next meeting is:

October 26th, 2006 - This is our JUNE meeting
Larry H. Miller Jeep (Sandy Automall, 106th South & State)
6:30 pm in the upstairs board room

Please join us, we need major input and help!

:greg:

We meet on the last Thursday of the month... every month (unless there is a conflict)

Last edited:

?JMAMA

Formerly YJMAMA
Jeremy and I are looking at joining the U4WDA. What is the difference between the individual membership and the club one other than the $$?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
XJMAMA said:
Jeremy and I are looking at joining the U4WDA. What is the difference between the individual membership and the club one other than the $$?

U4WDA Website said:
Membership Information

Individual Membership:
$15.00 per year—Each new member and renewals will receive U4WDA decal, Compass, etc.

Club Membership:
$10.00 per member of club assuming "majority" of club renews (aka Good Standing Status)

If you are members of a Member Club (as seen on our member club list), then you are eligible for the $10 dues (assuming your Club is current on their Good Standing Status)

If your not a member of a club, then you just pay $15 for the membership. Families are more than welcome to join as one member.

Clear as mud? :D

EDIT: Dues have been updated :D

Last edited:

Mother Deuce

cruiseroutfit said:
If your not a member of a club, then you just pay $25 for the membership. Families are more than welcome to join as one member.

Clear as mud? :D
I joined on line, it was just $15 for each individual, non-club member. I got a packet and decals and everything. I am so ashamed. :eek: Hit me up for the twenty bucks next time you see me trying to steal your parts in the shop.

Is the board meeting open to anybody?

Mother Deuce said:
I joined on line, it was just $15 for each individual, non-club member. I got a packet and decals and everything. I am so ashamed. :eek: Hit me up for the twenty bucks next time you see me trying to steal your parts in the shop.

Is the board meeting open to anybody?

You're good. We changed the dues structure. $15 for someone who isn't a member of a club, and $10 for members of an active club.

Yes, the board meeting is open to all. Come on out! Free cookies!

Just FYI folks, we'll be starting the meeting at 6:00 PM this month. If you'd like to attend, but can't make it until later just show up when you can!

Bone Down

I will not be able to attend this month's I have to entertain the RVP and TM as well as one of the ocean sales reps that night....

Free dinner though so I can't complain.

Derrat

Thanks!

Thanks for letting Corey and I join in on your meeting. It was great to finally put faces with names.....Kurt, I was sure you were going to be a much more hairy individual;) .

I'll be signing up as a member and I'm sure we'll get more of our group involved. We'll keep you posted on our ideas for the spring rally we discussed. Even though we're in different groups, we've got too much commonality to not work together. We'll be sure to team up on some of these runs you guys are working on.

Take Care,

Carilyn Schroeder

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Thanks for letting Corey and I join in on your meeting. It was great to finally put faces with names.....Kurt, I was sure you were going to be a much more hairy individual;) .

I'll be signing up as a member and I'm sure we'll get more of our group involved. We'll keep you posted on our ideas for the spring rally we discussed. Even though we're in different groups, we've got too much commonality to not work together. We'll be sure to team up on some of these runs you guys are working on.

Take Care,

Carilyn Schroeder

Likewise, it was excellent meeting you and seeing Corey again. I'm really excited to see what our two groups can accomplish with all our common interests. Thanks again for coming and taking a minute to update us about your group! :cool: Your always welcome in the future!

-Kurt

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
What do you need to do to get a new club on the U4WDA club list?

Not much... :D

Name of club, contact name (Pres or VP, etc), a contact address, contact phone number & email. :cool:

Get ahold of Steve (scoutabout) if you would like to add your info... he's @ SEMA now, but he can usually have the info up in around a week. Once you guys are up and going, we would also like a club spotlight on your club in the Compass Magazine :cool: