No burrito for you!

ID Bronco

Yikes, that's a Doug Andrus Trucking truck, They are out of here. Heber will be pissed. Doug Jr. was our neighbor prior to passing, what a great guy.

rholbrook

I have always wanted to try it but have decided to skip the possibility of an accident on the trails from it if you know what I mean. Is it like Betos where you most likely will get sick or is it pretty good? I just looked at the pictures...WOW, I hope they can get back in a new building because something like this can really destroy the family that owns it.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Up until this morning, they were the best breakfast burritos around. I often would go and buy a bag full of them for our staff meetings. Everything I ate there has been good. I hope they find a new location since I do not think they owned the building. At one point, they guy that owns the restaurant across the street owned the building.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
There is a Los Jilbertos here in Grand Junction and it's one of our favorite places to eat. IMO it's really good, fast Mexican food and seems to be fairly authentic. Never had any stomach problems and I've bought a burrito from that joint in Wellington on my way thru before.

My favorite is the Carnitas plate... it's a lot of food for not a lot of money.