No Sprechen da lingadee!

Green Leader

So i am having a hard time trying to figure out what some people are saying on here. I guess i missed the class on post abreviations 101. When reading posts that someone is listing a part for sale the next post says BUMP. Bump what does this mean did you read the post and get so excited you jumped right out of your chair screaming what a deal and hit your head. So in doing so you have exclusive rights to it all you can say is bump. I just don't know what it means. In the same situation i see WTT, TTT, WTB, BMP. I think BMP is when someone has hit their head to hard and all they can get out is BMP. So can anyone fill in the mystery of these sayings and maybe even give me a heads up on others. I don't want to step on a fellow members toes when they say bump or whatever, in trying to get and item or at the same time miss out cause i have no idea what is being said. thanks for the help.

hambone

web wheeler
So i am having a hard time trying to figure out what some people are saying on here. I guess i missed the class on post abreviations 101. When reading posts that someone is listing a part for sale the next post says BUMP. Bump what does this mean did you read the post and get so excited you jumped right out of your chair screaming what a deal and hit your head. So in doing so you have exclusive rights to it all you can say is bump. I just don't know what it means. In the same situation i see WTT, TTT, WTB, BMP. I think BMP is when someone has hit their head to hard and all they can get out is BMP. So can anyone fill in the mystery of these sayings and maybe even give me a heads up on others. I don't want to step on a fellow members toes when they say bump or whatever, in trying to get and item or at the same time miss out cause i have no idea what is being said. thanks for the help.

bump means you are bumping the thread to the top of the page
wtt=want to trade
ttt= to the top
wtb=want to buy
just guessing on bmp i would think mabee buy my part or bump never seen it used