<no subject>

Snoopy

*Rock*Binder
Morning all. I've been lurking here for a tiny bit...and try to post when possible.

The name is Damian. I live in Colorado Springs. I was pointed to this group a bit ago from a buddy of mine (Lazarus401). Lets see, what do I want to tell you. :D

RM (Cleveland Ohio ~ 93-95), Married (6 years, Oakland Temple), 29 (but not 30), Male, 1 son (Matthew ~ 5), own a 4x4 shop (www.dandcextreme.com), wife's a vet, got a tiny house, 4 cats, 1 dog, couple of Futons and all the normal stuff. I've been wheeling since 1998.

Snoopy (my username and rig) is my main wheeler at the moment, its a 1967 Scout 800 w/ 196 (3.2) 4-banger, T98, D20, D44/D60, turning 38.5 SuperSwampers.

Here is the latest picture of me and my rig
Image2.jpg

Here's my favorite picture of my son, and my rig (yes, same one)
start1.jpg

Call me a loser, but I don't have any recent digital pictures of my wife and family together.

Last edited:

harkinoff

something to do...
Hi Snoopy, Welcome aboard... Glad to see you finally got that thing on the trail:D maybe next year we can all meet up in Moab sometime? Should have mine almost done by then?

Last edited:

Snoopy

*Rock*Binder
Originally posted by harkinoff
Hi Snoopy, Welcome aboard... Glad to see you finally got that thing on the trail:D
Dude, let me tell you about it. I haven't been wheeling in 3 weeks and going through withdrawls ~ I was going to run Indy yesterday (see trip reports) but needed to tie-up some stuff. This weekend we plan on going somewhere (since it's a long weekend) ~ That'll be nice.

...maybe next year we can all meet up in Moab sometime? Should have mine almost done by then?
I thought yours was running ~ I'm hoping to be out there before the new year. People tell me its 'can't miss' wheeling.

harkinoff

something to do...
Originally posted by Snoopy

I thought yours was running ~ I'm hoping to be out there before the new year. People tell me its 'can't miss' wheeling.

just changing a few things, I don't think they ever get finished... always something new and improved to do on them. when you thinking about doing Moab?