Noob

I'm Jens. I've been around 4x4's most of my life. Born in New Mexico, lived in Arizona and have been in Utah 20+ years. I live in West Valley City. Bought a trail rig to hang out with my brother. Been looking to meet, greet, chat and wheel with some other locals. I'm new to the forum biz. Don't know exactly how to approach it yet. Anyways, Hello all.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Welcome to RME Jens, you seem to have the forum thing figured out well enough... have any questions?

This is a great group, lots of knowledge and experience on here.

Thanks y'all. My brother, nephew and myself are all from the SLC area. We run a Toyo, Jeep and Bronco II. Looking for some cool people to hang with on occasion. Currently working on rock sliders for the XJ. Next the B2. None of us are "BA" status, but we like to get out and enjoy.

smartass_kid

Thanks y'all. My brother, nephew and myself are all from the SLC area. We run a Toyo, Jeep and Bronco II. Looking for some cool people to hang with on occasion. Currently working on rock sliders for the XJ. Next the B2. None of us are "BA" status, but we like to get out and enjoy.
I've got some 6" lift coils for that bronco II if you're interested. Let me know

IMG_0277.JPGMy solid axle swap has a Dana 30 front axle with a long arm kit. I wonder if your springs will match up. And what difference it would make. When you have a moment, could you get me some measurements on length and diameter?

smartass_kid

Overall height is 18" and inside diameter of coil is 3.5". It was part of a lift kit for a stock B2. I bought them from NPS hoping they would work but couldn't get them to fit into my XJ. I assume your Dana 30 is from a XJ OR TJ and the bucket is too small

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Bought a trail rig to hang out with my brother. Been looking to meet, greet, chat and wheel with some other locals.

You have definitely come to the right place. Welcome to RME! This is Utah's best "non-denominational" four wheeling forum, and a great place to find friends to go wheeling.

Overall height is 18" and inside diameter of coil is 3.5". It was part of a lift kit for a stock B2. I bought them from NPS hoping they would work but couldn't get them to fit into my XJ. I assume your Dana 30 is from a XJ OR TJ and the bucket is too small
Wow, now I'm curious. By measurements, that is exactly what I have. The suspension has had a lot of custom work done to it. To my knowledge mostly Rubicon Express. I haven't ran any #'s yet, but I have the same guess that my axles came from XJ's or TJ's. I may shoot myself in the foot, but how much do you want for the coils?

You have definitely come to the right place. Welcome to RME! This is Utah's best "non-denominational" four wheeling forum, and a great place to find friends to go wheeling.
Thanks. I'm totally digging the fact that a lot of people are from this area. Looking forward to seeing some of y'all on the trails. And maybe at a burger joint sometime.

smartass_kid

Wow, now I'm curious. By measurements, that is exactly what I have. The suspension has had a lot of custom work done to it. To my knowledge mostly Rubicon Express. I haven't ran any #'s yet, but I have the same guess that my axles came from XJ's or TJ's. I may shoot myself in the foot, but how much do you want for the coils?
i'm going to shoot myself also, i could not get them to fit into the bucket when i was doing my XJ lift. I believe the actual metal diameter was too large. if your setup is custom, maybe they would work

but please come get them for $20 lol

i'm going to shoot myself also, i could not get them to fit into the bucket when i was doing my XJ lift. I believe the actual metal diameter was too large. if your setup is custom, maybe they would work

but please come get them for $20 lol

Haha... right!? I tried sending a PM. Work has me all over the valley (and state). I'll drop $20 to see if they work... or turn into awesome plant holders.