Not rockcrawling but it should be cool.

grinch

inner city redneck
Hay there are 4 or 5 of us from Jeepers Off Road/Rock Hoppers That are entering the tuff truck competition(at the monster turck show) in Ogden this friday Nov. 1. Its not Rockcrawling but but we will have are rockcrawling rigs there. It ought to be fun to see how are junk does compared to the rest. If any of you guys are there you ought to check it out.

jp008

I was asked to take the Monster, but it won't be attending :( The paint and artwork will not be done until the 5th of Nov.
If anyone wants to follow me to Billings there is a Mud race and Monster Truck show on the 9th. I'm leaving Wed. night.
Info at www.cfpracing.com

grinch

inner city redneck
Its at the golden spike arena. We were just told to show up at around 6:00 and bring a 25.00 entry fee. This should be a fun way to kill the rigs and bring on the winter rebuild sessions.

jp008

For those attending the Monster Truck and Tuff Truck event on Sat night, I WILL have my Monster Truck there. Swing over and say hi. I would like to put a face with a name and know who to cheer for when the time comes. The name of my truck is SKELATOR.

here is a link to the sight if your interested.

www.geocities.com/skelator008

Last edited:

jp008

OK since I'm cheap I have started a geocities sight. It seems that if you have too many people look at your sight they shut it down for awhile. So here is a pic.

jp008

Originally posted by 1\4elliptic toy
AHH YES, a beater fest Now if i only had a 50.00 subaru I'd be set:D

Was that you out there??????? A Subaru Legacy of all things won the show. He rolled it over and back onto it's wheels and still finished the race :eek:

I saw a few rigs I recognized out there. I wish I would have had a chance to meet up with all of you that showed up. Next time I guess. I'll be at the E-Center both dates......see ya there.

grinch

inner city redneck
Well I guess the guys had fun out there. I ended up not being able to go at the last minute. My POS ignition system took a dump and am in the middle of moving so I didnt have the time or the money to fix it. I will be there for the one at the end of this month if it kills me. lol.....