not sure what's goin on here

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
on what exactly? This is a simple pretty local to Utah furom for those who love and or enjoy the sport of four wheeling. Welcome.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
tok me bout a week to really understand most of it. I still don't know some stuff. Ya just learn as you go along I guess. Tell us all what you drive and such.

well I am in southwest colorado , I drive a recently completed 92 chevy 1500. It has a custom four link front suspension with sway-away coilovers. It rides on 37x12.50 goodyear mtr's ,17x9 classic II's, 4.88 gear, dana 44 front w/arb, 9.5 inch 14 bolt rear w/arb and disc brakes . I'd send pic's but dont know how.

Ooooooooooo...nice. I want pics!

Just locate some pics on your computer then when you're writing a post look it up with the browse button bellow the "Reply" box. It's at the bottom. Or read the thread on remote hosting through imagestation and help us out with the bandwidth.

Oh yeah, welcome.

Originally posted by brian
speak plain english

Okay, when you're writing a post (much as I'm doing right now) and you want to post a pic. Scroll down. Down bellow the box that I'm typing in right now (the "Your Reply"box) you will see another box with the label "attatch file", you will see a button that says browse next to the box where you would enter the address to your picture. You have to have the picture on your computer. Use the "Browse" button to look the picture up on your computer and select the open button. This will attatch the picture to your post.
Currently this sight is experiencing high bandwidth (something like a lot of traffic) there's a thread that explains how to use remote hosting which baisically allows you to post a picture on your own web space and not RME's.
That better. I'm crappy with computers but this part is pretty easy.

xjc

I give up :(
colorado huh, your welcome here. But don't forget your a 2nd class citizen:p

just kidding

as long as youre locked up you'll be welcome with anyone on this board anytime. If you weren't we'd have to call ya a poser like my bro wanker:rolleyes:

Just kidding greg:cool:

Caleb

Originally posted by brian
sorry bout the driveway shot I knew I'd get some s@#! but as said "recently completed" . Trust me it will get hammered.

I wish I could say my driveway was a dirt road next to the mountains (jealous:p) that has to be the first chevy full size (newer style) that I can truely respect:D..looks good...