Now that we know what you tow with, Let's see some pictures

maveric

Crawler Collecter
Hope so :D

Wanted a toy hauler, but needed something big enough for 2 rigs, AND a decent living space. Hoping to start the conversion as soon as it warms up. Wanted to work on it over the holidays, but -28* isn't the ideal weather to be working on anything.
Plans are for 20' LQ, ~33 garage space.

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
Mine. Used for towing. Travel. Outdoors.

10846354_10152577378145028_4687530303066473804_n.jpg

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Pulled this pig over the scales I Helper on the way home this week. No water or fuel and half the food eaten. Truck and trailer weighed 21,500lbs.
8598087b681cb9a19b50982e410ae7d9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

SWALLDOG

c7bc3c88b45b8ae5aee8837b469f38ec.jpg

So I still have my truck and jeep buggy, but we got this Tahoe last summer for my wife to drive. A few weeks later we took a trip to moab w my bro and his family. That's his jk. We decided to tow it and all ride in the Tahoe. And then we rented a jk from barlows. It actually towed really well. 4 adults, 3 kids, and all our Gear. The Tahoe has a factory installed cng system on it, and has a button to switch between cng and gas. I knew it would tow fine on gas but was impressed w how well it towed on the cng. Not much of a difference at all! I did install a trailer brake before we left and if we end up towing w it more it will get some airbags.

Probably at work under a truck

RenegadeR

20170203_155904.jpg
Current crawler hauler/tow rig setup, 6.0 powerjoke got to be a maintenance nightmare. Only downside is the overall length makes it tough at RV parks for most sites. Therefore you just pull out the Jeep to park
20170407_110047 (1).jpg

RenegadeR

It has the 4.0 and with the np435 low range isn't needed. Just crawl around in first and easily maneuver into where you want it. Did have to beef up rear bumper/crossmember as the tongue weight on trailer is almost 1k

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
It has the 4.0 and with the np435 low range isn't needed. Just crawl around in first and easily maneuver into where you want it. Did have to beef up rear bumper/crossmember as the tongue weight on trailer is almost 1k

Thought I heard you (maybe your wife?) say it had a 4 cyl when we were on Pickle last month. 4.0 will get it done with the 435 :D

crosbike

Been hauling with this since September. Has a dumb paint job but I think itll be getting linexed from the middle down.
2006 dodge 3500 mega cab. Auto.