OBD scanner app question

J-mobzz

I have a 2017 Chevy Tahoe that I recently had to replace the brake light switch. And it needs to be calibrated as the brake lights stay on all the time and then when I press the pedal slightly, they go off. But when I press more they come back on.

Does anyone know if there’s any of the apps that work with OBD2 scanner that can be used for calibrating sensors? Or is this something I’m going to have to take it to the dealership for?

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I have a 2017 Chevy Tahoe that I recently had to replace the brake light switch. And it needs to be calibrated as the brake lights stay on all the time and then when I press the pedal slightly, they go off. But when I press more they come back on.

Does anyone know if there’s any of the apps that work with OBD2 scanner that can be used for calibrating sensors? Or is this something I’m going to have to take it to the dealership for?
I haven't ever calibrated a sensor like that but I'll bet hp tuner will. You're welcome to use my hp tuners setup.

J-mobzz

Thanks I’ll shoot you a text in a few days when I’m back in town and see if we can figure out a time I can come down. From the research it looks like it takes all of 2 minutes to do.