Ode to my Tacoma

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
cruiseroutfit said:
PS, Greg, lift your taco and lets go baja'n :D

Anytime... :D

I have been wanting to spend a saturday driving out towards Fish Springs or any intresting destination out in the west desert. I'm game for almost anything.

I need to PM you about lift options... ;)

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
cruiseroutfit said:
I love you Tacoma... :)

whhaaaaat? I don't even know you! But uh, thanks for the thought.. bro...

OOOHHHHH you're talking about your TOYOTA Tacoma. OOPS.

All kidding aside, they look pretty good next to the competition these days.

TigerStripe40

Arrogant Bastard
gcb17 said:
as of a few years ago, you could only get a 5 spd ex cab or double cab w/ 4WD. not sure if that is the case still. not that it would deter you.

I came a hairs breadth from buying an 02 TRD Taco dbl cab SR5. IT's got the auto, and it SCREAMS... Then again, the TRD supercharger probably gave it a bit more giddy-up-go :D

It'd be parked in my driveway right now if I wouldn't get totally <Explicative Deleted> on the auto insurance...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
TigerStripe40 said:
I came a hairs breadth from buying an 02 TRD Taco dbl cab SR5. IT's got the auto, and it SCREAMS... Then again, the TRD supercharger probably gave it a bit more giddy-up-go :D

It'd be parked in my driveway right now if I wouldn't get totally <Explicative Deleted> on the auto insurance...

James, quit web-wheelin and buy a rig...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
TigerStripe40 said:
I know it's a poser shot, but is this web wheelin?

James, we both know what I am referring to... your constant "talking" about future mods and purchases, stop talking nd do something with that rig of yours... or buy a Tacoma.

TigerStripe40

Arrogant Bastard
cruiseroutfit said:
James, we both know what I am referring to... your constant "talking" about future mods and purchases, stop talking nd do something with that rig of yours... or buy a Tacoma.

My major stumbling block there is that my FJ40 is my DD. I don't have anything else to drive to work while I do a SOA, or regear the diffs...