Off Road Expo Next weekend?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Has anyone seen a schedule of events? They've usually done classes, presentations, etc and it seems that is happening this year but I don't want to hang out all-day Friday/Saturday to find out when an interesting class may be happening :D

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Has anyone seen a schedule of events? They've usually done classes, presentations, etc and it seems that is happening this year but I don't want to hang out all-day Friday/Saturday to find out when an interesting class may be happening :D

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I have been every year, but can't make it this year due to conflicting schedule.

I know there is a discount code floating around somewhere. I got a text about it. I'll see if I can find it.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I'm not. I've been a couple times, it's been 98% bro-vendors hawking bolton stuff for side by sides.
You mean between the Beard care and face painting, you don't like looking at SXS accessories and hypocrite Social Media influencers? I am a hard pass. I went several years ago and helped with a booth, but it was a waste of time and effort for me.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
You mean between the Beard care and face painting, you don't like looking at SXS accessories and hypocrite Social Media influencers? I am a hard pass. I went several years ago and helped with a booth, but it was a waste of time and effort for me.
I will give you a report back tomorrow.

Looking at the vendor list on the site, it looks like its worth the drive in for me. :D