For Sale Off-road Tear Drop Trailer $2500.00

dutchman

KI7KSV
Asking Price
$2500.00
Condition
Used - Great Condition
The time has come to move on from my little off-road trailer that I've been using the past couple of years. It's been a good mobile bed and I think a good alternative to a RTT. It's a small trailer with enough room inside for 2 not large adults. My wife and I have slept in there just fine (I'm 6' and she's 5'2"), fits me and my daughter well and when it's just me it is very comfortable. The trailer will come with a 3" foam pad that has been cut in two for easy removal. There's 2 in-floor storage boxes and a 14" x 14" roof vent. There was some damage to the ceiling material when installing the vent, but it has been taped and seal (no leaks).

The frame of the trailer is 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" tube. Wall thickness is 1/4" at the front and rear and I think 3/16" for the rest. The body is made from 3/4" plywood and has been skinned with aluminum on the outside and some sort of plastic on the inside. I bought it from the guy that built it and have added the roof vent and expanded metal grating on the tongue (thanks @frieed).

Tires are 265/75r16 Duratracs with tons of life left. They're mounted on 16" pro comp wheels with the Toyota/GM 6x5.5 lug pattern. I do have a 265/70r17 spare mounted on a Tacoma wheel than can be included.

Max Coupler can be included with the right offer.

Trailer is located in Kuna, Id (southwest Boise), but I'd be happy to meet somewhere closer to SLC if needed.

Hoping to sell it here before dealing with the FB/craigslist/KSL crowd.

PM me here or call/text 8o1 6o2 57o3

Outside Dimensions:
48" Wide (76" including tires) x 84" Long
Tongue adds 41"

Inside Dinensions:
45" Wide x 79" Long x 37" High

Weight: probably around 700-800 lbs, I can move it around by hand pretty easy.

TD-1.jpgTD-2.jpgTD-3.jpgTD-4.jpgTD-5.jpgTD-6.jpgTD-7.jpgTD-8.jpgTD-9.jpg