Off Road Trailer Pinterest Page

sixstringsteve

i can see about the first 3 lines then i have to register. Once I register, I have to subscribe to about 20 different topics to continue. I hate websites that force you do do tons of stuff just to be a lurker. Thanks for putting this together, but I am fed up with pinterest already, and I haven't even made it to the home page.

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
i can see about the first 3 lines then i have to register. Once I register, I have to subscribe to about 20 different topics to continue. I hate websites that force you do do tons of stuff just to be a lurker. Thanks for putting this together, but I am fed up with pinterest already, and I haven't even made it to the home page.

Thats Crazy, If it wasn't for my job I wouldn't have started a pinterest account, but Its actually the best way to find ideas for stuff... I don't get emails or crap from it, I actually thought that it was the least invasive website I have been on. I know what you mean though, I have had to register for Expedition Portal like 3 times just to follow a link because they wont let you on at all.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.

When I registered, I just picked a bunch of random crap and then went back and deleted the stuff I didn't want.

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
Here are just random ideas for different parts of an Off Road trailer.

https://www.pinterest.com/zukman/ideas-for-building-off-road-trailers/

Some stuff here could be used for an expo rig also. I have been using my Trailer for a couple years now, the most important things for me are that it is light and cheap. I am going to add water for sure this year, I am sick of water jugs.... also I'm going to add a roof rack to it and a Tent if I can swing it financially and I would like a 12v fridge. I really don't have to spend much money on my Samurai so it makes sense for me now to upgrade the trailer a little.

Im going to use ABS or Schedule 80 PVC for the tank. I found a Little calculator to figure volume to save the math.
http://aqua.ucdavis.edu/Calculations/Volume_of_a_Cylindrical_Tank.htm

I want somewhere around 10-12 gallons of water on my trailer, the most I have ever needed on a trip was 7 gallons so that gives me a little wiggle room.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Here's what I came up with. It's a scratch build, I think all I've paid for so far is the tires and the fiberglass stuff to build the box on the front. Had it out once so far, on the White Rim, it did great. I'll have it down in the Swell in two weeks for more testing.

20150313_182548_zpsqjb6gqd6.jpg

20150314_110402_zpsk14hoz46.jpg

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
Pintrest was created for people who are not men to learn how to create fancy cupcakes. Lol. RME is for Offroad trailers.
Remove legging, Start thread: post pictures, enjoy.
:sarcasmrolleyes:

Yep, I have seen your cupcake board, it's right between your Dave Mathews tribute page and My Little Pony page.:confused: