Official Rock Crawl Scores

Craig S

Commando
Congratulations to all the competitors! Thank you for your participation.

The Overall Event Winner is Tyler Harper. The winners in each class are as follows:

Rock Crawl
Unlimited- Cody Waggoner
ProMod- Shawn Mcnearney
Legend- Tyler Harper
Stock- Ryan Maxfield
UTV- Garrison Plessinger

Rock Cross
ProMod/Unlimited- Mitch Funk
Stock/Legend- Kipp Johnson
UTV- Garrett Plessinger

View attachment 2016 Scores Final Scores with Rock X (actual event scores) 5-28-16.pdf

View attachment 2016 Scores Final Scores with Rock X (actual Rock Cross Scores) 5-28-16.pdf

Note: Tyler Harper is the Overall Event Winner because of his 1st place finish in the rock crawl Legend Class (80 points) and his 4th place finish in Rock Cross (30 points) for a total of 110 points. Kipp Johnson (1st Rock Cross) and Mitch Burke (2nd Rock Cross) did not compete in the rock crawl and did not receive any points towards the Overall Event Win. Both Kipp and Mitch are in the Stock/Legend Rock Cross Class with Tyler. Cameron Harris finished 3rd in the rock crawl Legend Class (20 points) and 3rd in Rock Cross Stock/Legend Class (60 points). Cody Waggoner is the winner of the Unlimited class (80 points) and the tie breaker on the 8th obstacle. Cody was awarded the Overall win because of a scoring error by OSRC (Craig Stumph). Cody and spotter Josh England received this information very graciously and turned over the prestigious win to Tyler Harper. Cody and Josh are true sportsmen and the kind of people that represent our sport well. OSRC and Craig are sorry for this error and are working on improving the scoring at the next event.

Rock Crawling- 1st = 80 points, 2nd = 40 points, 3rd = 20 points

Rock Cross- 1st = 60 points, 2nd = 30 points, 3rd = 15 points

Last edited:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Thanks again for a great event!

FYI, on the Stock class scores--Ryan Maxfield's score on #8 is wrong. He got 38, same as me. The 24 point discrepancy still has him in first place, but by a much smaller margin. :cool:

ghetto

Do you have rock race times and overall points. I know I was far from fast but it would be cool to see how I compared:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Thanks again for a great event!

FYI, on the Stock class scores--Ryan Maxfield's score on #8 is wrong. He got 38, same as me. The 24 point discrepancy still has him in first place, but by a much smaller margin. :cool:

This is true!!! I barely won by 2 points. To close for comfort next year I am not going to go so easy on you guys :rofl:

a bunch of tiny changes coming to the CJ real soon to make it much much more competitive and easier to drive.

Coco

This is true!!! I barely won by 2 points. To close for comfort next year I am not going to go so easy on you guys :rofl:

a bunch of tiny changes coming to the CJ real soon to make it much much more competitive and easier to drive.

Next year you should be in a Pro Mod buggy :D