I thought this was noteworthy, wanted to start a thread to remember it. This seems like a really neat, simple idea that should work very well on road and off. For those thinking about building their own offroad ot teardrop trailer.
Quiet & Soft. The proprietary design of the Axle-Less suspension – with our unique spring technology – guarantees a quieter, softer ride both loaded and unloaded.
No Frame Restrictions. Needless to say, there are restrictions associated with an axle. Remove the axle and you remove the restrictions. Therefore the Axle-Less suspension will fit any frame width.
Easy Installation. Bolt holes in the hanger allow for easy installation. No need for welding! Bolt it directly to the frame and go!
SEMA Award Winning Trailer Suspension. This award winning trailer suspension – 2010 Best Off-Road Product of the Year – works well in any environment.
- The no-thru-axle design allows you to bolt this on a trailer with any hub face to hub face measurements using the same suspension – width no longer matters
- HD suspensions use thicker heavier steel for a more durable rugged suspension design, making it the best choice for heading off-road
- Rubber Springs & Urethane bushings create exceptionally smooth & quiet ride – Even when empty
- Easy bolt-on installation eliminates welding and makes it possible to mount suspension to aluminum frame
- Different ride heights available using exclusive outboard arm design
- Easy retrofit solution for trailers with broken or bent spindles and axles
- Factory built-in camber and toe-in ensures trailer will always track well
- Easily replaceable spindle using our unique outboard arm design
- Durable powder coat finish
- Comes with EZ-Lube spindles
- Electric brakes available on 1200, 2000, 2000HD, 3500, 3500HD & 5200LBS suspensions
- Winner of the 2011 SEMA Best New Off-Road product of the year
- Available sizes: 400LBS, 1200LBS, 2,000LBS, 3,500LBS, 5,200LBS, & 7000LBS
- Fits single or double axle trailers
- Available galvanized
- Full 3 year limited warranty