Offroad trailer building; Timbren Axle-less suspension

Anchor_Mtn

Work Less, Travel More
Vendor
They sound ideal for the kind of stuff we all do... awesome that you're using them for your trailer builds. Leaf springs are cheap and they work, but for a trailer that's going to get bounced around in the dirt the Timbren Axleless suspension is a much better option.

I dont even offer 1.5/1.75" trailer leaf springs. We use 2.5" wide leaf springs with a solid axle, Torsion axles or Timbren Axleless.

Noahfecks

El Destructo!
Hey Justin, what factors made you decide to push your axle back past the midpoint of the cargo box? I get that you dont want the tongue to be light but with a couple water jugs and box on the tongue I would think you would always end up with more weight up front.

Anchor_Mtn

Work Less, Travel More
Vendor
Hey Justin, what factors made you decide to push your axle back past the midpoint of the cargo box? I get that you dont want the tongue to be light but with a couple water jugs and box on the tongue I would think you would always end up with more weight up front.

The trailers are so short and light that you have to build in the little bit of extra leverage. Even adding a pair of mtn bikes and rack on the back throw the weight off VERY fast.