Ok, who is this (seller and in the pic)

J.Johnson

NICE! That picture is hilarious! I am laughing my arse off! Props to the guys who put that together. Did you see their faces- how they are all serious and posed. And look at the girls...top notch talent! I am still laughing!!!! :rofl:

Thanks for the comic relief. I needed it today.

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
I was getting my taxes done next door and saw SXOR for the first time last weekend. I am curious... how did you get the buggy on the roof?

grinch

inner city redneck
IM THE ONE GETTING ARRESTED BY THE HOT ASIAN COP!!!!!
Ide let most of those girls arrest me anytime lol.... That photo shoot was as fun as standing outside in the freezing cold of march at 12:30 in the morning can be. Ide like to thank the SXOR boys for inviting Jake and I once again...

VANDALL

Tjjeepjunkie said:
Baer has it but doesnt know if he can pass it out yet but the poster will be done this week.

COOL!!! Just let me know?
Call me jake!!

VANDALL.

VANDALL

James K said:
you wanna see a pic of a hole..........eeewwwwwwwwwww :rofl:

Hey OLD MAN, Shut the f**k up............................................j/k jAMES!!

VANDALL.

muleskinner

AtTiLiA said:
yup. big tex trailer 70CH and my 91 toy extra cab 4cyl on the trailer.

its about 6000 pounds.

What engine? The 240 HP- 325 TRQ 4.7 V8? What's your milage empty? Why do people buy Diesels? Thats better than my Powerstrokes ever got.

KToy

its the 05 tundra with the 285 HP i think....

its got a new vvt system in the crank which makes it rev higher or something for towing.

anyways my motor is not broken in yet so i dont get as good as gas milage as i will.

its got 1800 miles on it and i have towed 3 times with it. i towed up a canyon and it held 65 pretty dang good. then i passed my friends in thier (cummins and powerstroke) on the freeway at 95.

now i know that the diesels will out tow me on the hills to moab. but honestly i have owned over 30 vehicles and i have owned a 1999 cummins and a 1999 power stroke.

and i would take my tundra any day over either or. 05 or not i would take my tundra.

i wish i would of got the double cab over the extra cab. but i love it in comparison.

i get 18 to 20 mpg around town and on the freeway

Last edited: