Old FJ40 dash parts needed

muleskinner

I'm in need of some older dash buttons, switches and lights for my project. Working or not, the cheaper the better.
The dash is from a 1966 FJ40.

Kurt?

Dash.jpg

CRAWLER2.jpg

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Are you wanting 66/67 specific or are you OK with some newer? I don't have much used left around but have many of them new and can check on used stuff I might have here.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I have the cluster, ash tray, cig lighter and e brake light. The cluster is in good condition except for a small dent. I know these are worth some coin because I bought this one on eBay. Pm me what you want and an offer

muleskinner

Woah, Scott!! That's coming along well!

Nice rig.

Thanks, It's been a slow build.

Are you wanting 66/67 specific or are you OK with some newer? I don't have much used left around but have many of them new and can check on used stuff I might have here.

I don't really care, just cheap:D

I have the cluster, ash tray, cig lighter and e brake light. The cluster is in good condition except for a small dent. I know these are worth some coin because I bought this one on eBay. Pm me what you want and an offer

I may want the cig lighter and brake light, I'll let you know. I just talked to a guy in Parawan that may be parting an FJ40 out so I want to see if he'll give me a package deal on everything.

Thanks for the replies.