Old School Itinerary

Craig S

Commando
Hey guys,

I have posted up the event itinerary below. Some people are coming as early as Wednesday to practice on the rocks. If enough people show up, we will open the practice area early.

Thursday, May 22
Vendor Set Up Noon to Dark
Tech Inspection 3:00PM to 8:00PM (some free food available)
Practice Area Open at 3:00 PM to Dark

Friday, May 23
Late Tech Inspection 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Vendor Set Up 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Drivers Meeting 10:00 AM
Event Start 11:00 AM Till Completion

Saturday, May 24
Event Start 11:00 AM Till Completion
Award Ceremony (at PARK)

For competitor event entry forms go to www.craigstumphracing.com

Attachments

• PARK Itinerary 2008.pdf
    30.7 KB · Views: 10

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
Craig, this looks like it is going to be a super awesome event! It looks like I should be able to come watch on Saturday, I wont be able to compete but I would like to try out my new camera and editing software :D. I assume I can register for 'Media' even though I am not competing :confused:

I'll even provide you with a copy of the video i get, similar to the video i did for the event last year (Here is the video on YouTube), except this year I have a lot better camera.

Can't wait for the weekend!

rock4fun

I just have a couple things I would like to know. 1 how will we know that we will be able to compete for sure. The way it looked they are only taking 100 rigs ?. 2 If I WAS I interested in donating some stuff for give aways and our raffle hew would i need to get a hold of. I am a MAC TOOLS DISTRIBUTOR so I am sure I should be able to come up with a few things here our there.