Online Ammo?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
It's been a couple months but Ready Gunner in Provo seemed to be keeping stocked. I picked up a bulk container of 5.56 and they had a crate of 9mm next to it. No idea if they are still stocked though.

Badger

I am the Brute squad
Before making this post I ordered 1000 rounds through LuckyGunner.com... We'll see how that goes.

Badger?! Whoa! Long time buddy!

I've been here I just normally lurk. I haven't wheeled much. I only have the WJ and I've been trying to get it to a state in which it's reliable but laziness has prevailed.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Legacy Shooting Center has been getting FMJ in regularly. $12.49 - 13.99 depending on brand. 4 box limit.

I haven't been there yet. I am at that home deport at least 5 times a week.. but haven't crossed the street. How is the place?

Jeepj667

It's a pretty nice gun shop. I've used the range a few times and it's ok. They should have put a bench or tables in the range. There is no where to set your stuff other than the little shooting table.
I haven't been there yet. I am at that home deport at least 5 times a week.. but haven't crossed the street. How is the place?

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Buy a Dillon 650 or square deal B and make your own. It really isn't hard.
I've loaded 5k 9mm and 556 this year. If you are buying 9mm by the 1k, the investment will pay off really quickly.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Buy a Dillon 650 or square deal B and make your own. It really isn't hard.
I've loaded 5k 9mm and 556 this year. If you are buying 9mm by the 1k, the investment will pay off really quickly.

Haven't really been looking, I started investing in reload stuff was about to buy a press but could never locate powder. Is powder obtainable again?

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Are you guys paying these online prices for ammo????? WTF. $0.40/rnd for 9mm? Thats more than double pre-covid prices. $0.70/rnd for .223? I paid $0.30 in January, and didn't even get a good deal for the 1,000 rnds I bought that day.

stimmie

ammoseek.com just to get an idea of pricing from most places quickly. But I've still been able to buy locally for the most part.